Natural Resources Preservation
- Master plans for governments, institutions and large industries to assess their share of the resources, recent trends in depletion and contamination and suggesting short-term and long term interventions, control and conservation measures including governance, regulatory compliance, capex and opex for management and institutional capacity building
- Bio diversity
Environmental Risk Assessment and Insurance
- Advisory services on above for industries, infrastructure and large development projects
- Environmental Risks
- Emissions, discharges & contamination
- Geo Hazards
- Societal risks
- Bio diversity losses
- Due diligence for new and contaminated sites
- Regulatory exposures, including changes in environmental laws requiring responses to pollution.
- Supply chain risk.
- Operational exposures that result in the discovery of existing pollution conditions or new conditions related to spills and releases.
- Legacy exposures resulting from divestitures, acquisitions, plant closings, non-owned disposal sites, or company restructuring.
- Cleanup projects that can absorb significant financial resources and often result in expensive cost overruns.
Advisory Services to MSME (Micro, Small, Medium Enterprises)
- Helping the MEME sector in meeting environmental safeguards
- Pollution Control
- Capacity Building & Monitoring
- Policy framework
- Recycling and reuse
Sustainability & SDG 2030
- Support services to Corporate and Institutions
- Sustainability Reporting
- Sustainability Performance Evaluation
- Action Plans to meet SDGs